The Executive Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and enhancing client relationships using proven client service skills and focusing on core business functions. This position will be responsible for managing large business accounts and ensuring client satisfaction. Strong collaboration skills are required as Executive Account Managers are often required to coordinate client requests amongst several departments. Executive Account managers are also expected to present at final sales presentations and meet with clients on a regular basis.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Presentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with excellent judgment
· Ability to deliver outstanding results
· Excellent at building client relationship
· Experience in self-funded plan administrations
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field
· 3 plus years’ experience with Account Management
· Ability to travel 1-2 / month for sales and existing client meetings
· Advanced organizational skills with ability to handle multiple assignments/projects at once
With over 450,000 covered members and 400+ clients, HealthComp is the nation’s largest leading independent health plan administrator for self-funded employer groups. HealthComp has been dedicated to transforming benefits administration for over 25 years. Bringing together concierge-level service, operational excellence, powerful analytics and cost management, our solution that integrates seamlessly with any benefits ecosystem. HealthComp has offices in California, Illinois, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. For more information, visit HealthComp.com.